Dr. Greg Stasi, Pediatric Neuropsychologist and Monal Patel MOT, OTR/L
Executive Functioning Skills are critical for school success but are often not taught in the classroom. This webinar will cover the five basic areas of executive functioning:
- Working memory
Parents will be encouraged to evaluate their child’s current executive functioning habits and will be given practical applications for daily school work including the following:
- More effective organization
- Study skills
- Goal setting
This webinar is ideal for any parent looking to improve their child’s executive functioning skills in order to see real progress in academic functioning this school year.
Tuesday, September 15th from 8:00-9:00 pm CST
(Wednesday, 16th September 2015, 9-10AM Philippine Time)
Live via webinar in the comfort of your own home
The Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) announces that 550 out of 868 passed the Physical Therapist Licensure Examination and 107 out of 170 passed the Occupational Therapist Licensure Examination given by the Board of Physical and Occupational Therapy in the cities of Manila and Cebu this August 2015.
Congratulations to all successful examinees!
The July/August issue is out now, with a focus on sensory integration and the Linden method.
Monday, 6 July 2015, at 07:30 pm
Sydney, GMT +10 (5:30 PM Philippine Time)
– What contributes to anterior hip pain or impingement biomechanically?
– Can other areas of the body have an effect on the hip and it’s mechanics and function?
– Common causes of anterior hip pain
– Hip bony and muscular anatomy
– Hip biomechanics review
– Anterior hip pain causes
– Labral tears and impingement
– Potential effects of the SIJ and Lumbar spine on the hip
– Potential effects of the foot on the hip
– Potential effects of the thorax on the hip
– Treatment options for the hip