The Section of Occupational Therapy of the Department of Rehabilitation Medicine of the UP-Philippine General Hospital is now accepting applications for its Staff Screening Program for 2009. It is a 4-week program designed to provide an objective basis for ranking applicants for an Occupational Therapy Staff position. The program will run from August 17 to September 11, 2009.
· Pediatric OT Clinic (Psych & Phys Dys)
· Adult Rehabilitation (Neuro & Ortho)
· Acute Cardiac/Pulmo Rehabilitation
· Splinting & Brace Clinic
· Dysphagia OT Clinic
- July 2 to August 10, 2009 – SSP Application Packet available
- August 10, 2009 (Monday) 12:00 noon – Last Day of Application (requirements should be personally submitted at the OT Section)
- August 12, 2009 (Wednesday) – Panel Interview
- August 13, 2009 (Thursday) – Result of the Interview
- August 14, 2009 (Friday) 1:00 pm – Orientation
- August 17 to September 11, 2009 (Monday to Friday 7:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m.) – Staff Screening Period
Slots limited to a maximum of six (6) applicants only.
1. Letter of Intent addressed to the Department Chairperson:
Teresita Joy P. Evangelista, MD, MHA
Chair, Department of Rehabilitation Medicine
UP-Philippine General Hospital
2. *Applicant Information Sheet with recent 2×2 picture
3. *Two (2) Character Reference Form
Referee must have observed the applicant’s clinical skills and must not be related to the applicant.
4. One (1) photocopy of Transcript of Records (Internship grade of at least 2.5)
5. One (1) photocopy of PRC License and Board Rating
* included in the SSP APPLICATION PACKET
Interested applicants must contact Mr. Hero Yason to request for the SSP APPLICATION PACKET at telephone number (02) 554-8400 local 2413 (office hours) or at email address firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also visit the Occupational Therapy Section at the Dept. of Rehabilitation Medicine, UP-PGH in Taft Avenue, Manila.
The program is open to all OT’s holding a valid PRC license.