When & Where
November 6, 7, 8, 2009
Hyatt Regency Bethesda, Maryland
(Washington, DC Metro Area)
Theme: Autism Spectrum Disorders: What Works and Why?
Presentations on Critical Issues for Children With ASD
- Developmental Interventions for Children with ASD and Evidence of their Success
- Medical and Neurological Concerns that Interfere with Learning
- Transforming our Educational Institutions
- Practical Applications of Theory and Research
- Stanley Greenspan, M.D.
- Sally Rogers, Ph.D.
- Amy Wetherby, Ph.D.
- Susan Swedo, M.D.
- Nancy Minshew M.D.
- Morton Gernsbacher, Ph.D.
- Anil Darbari, M.D.
- Diane Williams, Ph.D.
- Stuart Shanker, D. Phil
- Serena Wieder, Ph.D.
- Harry Wachs, O.D.
- Ricki Robinson, M.D.
- and many others.
Pre- and Post-Conference Workshops taught by DIR Faculty
- The Development of Visual-Spatial Knowledge with Harry Wachs, O.D. and Serena Wieder, Ph.D.
- DIR/Floortime with Barbara Kalmanson, Ph.D.
- Sensory Integration, with Rosemary White, OTR/L
- Bipolar Disorders with Ira Glovinsky, Ph.D.
- The Affect-Based Language Curriculum (ABLC) with Diane Lewis, MA/CCC-SLP
- Language Comprehension with Sima Gerber, Ph.D. CCC
- DIR-Based IEP Curriculum Goals with Monica Osgood
For more information on this event, please visit the Interdisciplinary Council on Developmental & Learning Disorders (ICDL) website.