When & Where
November 12 – 13, 2009
Sydney Convention & Exhibition Centre, Darling Harbour
Theme: “Initiate, Participate and Achieve”
Welcome to the 2009 inaugural conference for OT AUSTRALIA NSW-ACT. This exciting event, the first of its kind, is a joint venture between the New South Wales and Australian Capital Territory Associations. The event has attracted significant attention of occupational therapists as well as exhibitors.
The 2009 OT AUSTRALIA NSW-ACT conference will be held at the beautiful Darling Harbour in Sydney, a central meeting place for city and rural therapists of north, south and west of our State and Territory. The venue provides state of the art facilities for the professional program, a sought-after location, great views and easy access to Sydney for those using the opportunity to take an extra day or two and enjoy one of the best cities in the world.
The conference theme; Initiate, Participate and Achieve, aligns with values of today’s occupational therapist and encourages us to be involved, be active and obtain results both in our work with clients and communities as well as within our own profession and professional life.
The Conference and Exhibition will:
- offer a scientific program to discover and debate theory, intervention strategies and service provision
- address continuing professional development needs
- offer a variety of professional networking opportunities
- provide an opportunity to strengthen professional connections and build or update professional knowledge
- enable access to a large number of exhibitors and sponsors relevant to occupational therapy practice
…… all under one roof at one premier event.
For more information, please visit www.otnswact.com.au.