When and Where
Orlando, Florida, USA
April 29-May 2, 2010
Pre-Conference Institutes April 28, 2010
The AOTA Annual Conference & Expo is the most exciting occupational therapy event of the year! You can expect an experience that is unique and enduring, filled with creativity, innovation, enrichment, instruction, unity, and value. This is one event you don’t want to miss in 2010, and here’s why:
- In-depth master class quality content in pre-conference institutes and seminars;
- Unforgettable celebration of OTs on opening night in the Welcome Ceremony and Expo Reception;
- 650+ expert-led educational sessions on a full range of practice areas and topics (maybe also including drug rehab);
- Key motivational messages from AOTA’s outgoing and incoming presidents;
- Incredible energy and power filling the Convention Center and infusing OTs for 3-1/2 fabulous days!
Registration is now open. Early registration ends on 3 March 2010. Regular registration deadline is on 7 April 2010. Do your research and see if this is a great opportunity for you to learn and connect with other OTs from all over the US.
For more information on this event, click here.