We’ve recently received more details on the upcoming OTAP Annual Convention for 2010.
Theme: “Pinoy OT Going Beyond Borders”
When & Where
March 14, 2010, Sunday
8:00 — 5:00
Roofdeck Function Hall
49th Flr. One San Miguel Ave. Bldg
San Miguel Ave. corner Shaw Blvd.
Ortigas Center, Pasig City, Metro Manila
“The Challenge of Becoming a Globally Competent Occupational Therapist” by Prof. Teresita Mendoza, MEd, OTRP (Guest Speaker)
Other special topics include:
- Benchmarking with Foreign OT Schools
- The Value of Student Research
- Insights about True Client Centered Practice (Echo seminar from Dr. Gary Keilhofner’s Workshop in Hong Kong)
- Update on the OTAP Code of Ethics
Additionally, a Post Convention Seminar / Workshop will also be held on 21 March 2010 at Room 409, St. Martin de Porres Building of the College of Rehabilitation Sciences of the University of Santo Tomas. Topics include:
- Applying M.O.R.E. Concepts in the clinics: Integrating the Mouth with Sensory and Postural Functions) – Sally Jane Uy, MBAH, OTRP, OTR
- CranioSacral Therapy (CST) – Katerina Los Banos-Atlas, OTRP
For more details, click here to download the OTAP 2010 Convention brochure.