When & Where
11-14 July 2010
Dr Kay Toomey, paediatric psychologist
Dr Erin Ross, speech and language pathologist & clinical research fellow in nutrition
The workshop combines a 3-day basic workshop with a 1-day advanced level workshop. The workshop will touch on issues such as assessing and treating children with feeding difficulties and weight/growth problems from birth to 18 years — surely something not with quick trim in mind.
The following topics are covered:
– Learning, Breathing and Motor milestones
– Feeding assessment
– Desensitization, Cues and Language
– S.O.S Treatment format for Child and Parent
– Managing Maladaptive Behaviors
– Parents as Partners
and many more …
– Children with Gastroesophageal Reflux
– Helping children transition off Gastrostomy tubes
– Working with the Severely Impaired Child
– Feeding the Child on the Autism Spectrum
This workshop is most suitable for Speech Language Therapists, Occupational Therapists, Special Education Teachers, Psychologists and other healthcare professionals.
For more information, please contact Michelle at Tel: 6394 1576 or Lee.Shufang@kkh.com.sg.