This is a follow-up to our post on Diplomate on Osteopathy Course.
Osteopathic College of Ontario in partnership with SOMATIC will have the first module known as QUANTUM 1 on September 3-5, 2010 in Manila, Philippines.
It is the first out of eight (8) quanta that will be held for the DIPLOMATE IN OSTEOPATHY COURSE. Succeeding quanta is spaced 3-4 months in between to facilitate better learning and skill enhancement.
You may be able to finish it in 2-3 years time. IF interested, I suggest we take it now for we may not repeat the course in the near future due to Dr. Sanet’s and his team’s availability. Also, SOMATIC would like to make sure that the first batch is really capable of performing before planning another one. We are not just after the number, we are after quality and attitude.
Topics for Quantum I
- Counterstrain I (Cervical, Thorax, Lumbar & Sacrum)
- Counterstrain II (Ribcage, Abdomen & Pelvis)
- Counterstrain III (Shoulder, Upper & Lower Extremities)
- Facilitated Positional Release (Whole Body)
- Myofascial Release I (Cervical, Thorax & Ribcage)
- Functional Technique I (Cervical Spine)
- Osteopathic History
- Osteopathic Philosophy
- Osteopathic Nomenclature
- Neurophysiology (Reflexes) & Osteopathic Manipulative Theory
- The Importance of Fascia
- Gravity & Fascial Compensation
- Travel’s Trigger Points
- Homonculi, Dermotomes, Myotomes, & Sclerotomes
Schedule of Fees
Fees (per quantum):
18,000 PHP – for SOMATIC members
20,000 PHP- for Non SOMATIC members
450 USD – For international participants
For enquiries, contact Mr Leomil Adriano at telephone number (632) 3833891, mobile number 09159096652 or email (email@example.com). Course details may be viewed at www.ohwi.org or www.o-c-o.ca.