The Section of Occupational Therapy of the Department of Rehabilitation Medicine at the UP-Philippine General Hospital is now accepting applications for its Staff Screening Program for 2008. It is a 4-week program designed to provide an objective basis for ranking applicants for an Occupational Therapist Staff position. Staff Screening Program period is from February 04-29, 2008.
General Learning Goals & Objectives
To provide opportunity for the applicants to demonstrate their knowledge and clinical skills and be evaluated in the following areas:
- clinical competencies
- teaching and supervisory skills
- documentation skills
- professional behavior and attitude
- organizational and administrative skills
- other exceptional skills
- Pediatric OT Clinic (Psychiatric & Physical Dysfunction)
- Adult Rehabilitation
- Acute Cardiac/Pulmo Rehabilitation
- Splinting & Brace Clinic
- Dysphagia OT Clinic
Interested applicants must submit the following for evaluation:
- One (1) copy of Resume with recent 2×2 picture (must include details regarding applicant’s work history)
- One (1) copy of Transcript of Records
- One (1) copy of PRC license, certificate, and board rating
Credentials may be submitted electronically through our e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
The program is open to all occupational therapists holding a valid PRC license.
Deadline of application is on January 28, 2008 (Monday). All pre-qualified applicants shall receive our SSP Packet via e-mail. Slots limited to a maximum of SIX (6) applicants ONLY.
For inquiries, look for Nelson Alconcel at telephone number (632) 521-8450 local 3034 (office hours only). You may also visit the department section personally or through their website: www.freewebs.com/pgh_drm_ot/index.htm.