I found this wonderful resource from the Physio Info-blog. Rehab therapists from the Sunny Hill Health Centre of the British Columbia Children’s Hospital are sharing content from the sessions they have conducted in 2007.
Some topics include Best Practices for Transporting Infants and Children with Special Needs and Standardized Tests – a participative workshop, among others. These are available in either PDF or audio form, or both.
According to Eugene Barsky, you can also access other similar information through the following method:
1. Go to https://circle.ubc.ca
2. Click on “Library” link under “Communities in UBC cIRcle”
3. Click on “The Irving K. Barber Learning Centre” link
4. You will see a small search box. Click on “Titles” button to list all files by titles or “Authors” file to list all files by their authors
5. When opening a particular record, just click on the relevant links to listen to an audiocast and view the presentations in PDF format.