When & Where
17-18 March 2012
9AM – 5PM
Venue to be confirmed
With the increasing demand for more muscle tape users, Muscle Tape Philippines felt the need for an accreditation course, which will standardize the practitioners’ knowledge and skills. Courses that will aid the practitioners have a practical knowledge and clinical reasoning using the tape.
Together with SOMATIC, they design a 2 day accreditation course,that is based on the biomechanics and current evidences. All the modules would be discussed in two days.
Module 1- muscle tape for the upper extremities
Module 2- muscle tape for the lower extremities
Module 3- muscle tape for the spine and other joints
- Study the different modern biomechanics of the joints and tissues (nerve, soft tissues, ligament, tendons and fascia)
- Correlate these biomechanics knowledge with the properties and characteristics of muscle tape
- Understand the rationale for the different taping techniques
- Understand the indications, contraindications and precautions of using therapeutic tapes
- Discuss common injuries and dysfunctions that would benefit from using muscle tape
- Create a pool of practitioners for easier referrals
Includes 2 tapes, hand outs and certificate. Additional tapes are available on site at discounted rates! Free extra roll of muscle tape for first 10 attendees.
On or before February 17,2011 – Php 4,000
Onsite registration – Php 4,500
Somatic members – Php 3,500
Second time attendees – free (just pay for the tapes and/or handouts)
For inquiries, contact Leomil Adriano at +639159096652 / +6393284thera (85372) or at firstname.lastname@example.org.