The New Zealand Society of Physiotherapists will be holding its annual conference on April 18-20, 2008 at the University of Otago, Dunedin, New Zealand.
Workshop Presenters & Topics
- Dr Rik Gosselink: Update in Pulmonary Rehabilitation
- Dr. Monika Clark-Gill, Professor David Baxter & Lecia Claydon: Complementary and Alternative Medicine: Facing the Challenges, Realising our Potential
- Dr Stanley Paris: Assessment and Non Thrust Manipulation of the Sub-Cranial Spine
- Dr Sue Lord: Advanced gait performance (functional walking): clinical assessment and treatment considerations
- Dr Diane Damiano: “Strengthening Works In CP: now lets do it”; Outcome Assessment in CP; Assessing hypertonia in CP
- Dr Jennifer Rowland: Physiotherapy and the Older Adult Group
Registration closes on 11 April 2008. For more information on this event, click here.