11 October 2012 1:00 pm – 2:00 pm AEDT (Thu, Oct 11, 2012 10:00 AM – 11:00 AM Philippine Time)
Attend this live webinar to learn about the Sensory Processing Measure (SPM) and how it can help you to identify children with sensory processing problems.
Presented by Pearson’s Consultant Occupational Therapist Melinda Cooper, this complimentary webinar will introduce you to the Sensory Processing Measure and the Sensory Processing Measure – Preschool.
During this webinar Melinda will:
- Discuss the similarities and differences between the SPM and the Sensory Profile
- Provide a guide to the interpretation of the SPM and SPM-P
- Discuss reporting results
- Provide an opportunity for Q&A
- Learn about the SPM and how it can help you to assist children with sensory processing problems.