When & Where
10–13 June 2008
Harrogate International Centre, Harrogate
Two conferences for one fee
You can attend two conferences for one conference registration fee, as the College and its Specialist Section – HIV/AIDS, Oncology, Palliative Care are running their conferences together in 2008. This unique opportunity gives you a wide choice of sessions from two conferences to meet your CPD needs. You can learn more – whether it’s about HIV/AIDS, Oncology or Palliative Care, or indeed, many other areas such as mental health, older people, children, housing adaptations, learning disabilities, and so much more.
Attend these two conferences and you will:
- Hear from the world’s leading health, social care and end-of-life care experts
- Discuss current and future legislation and policies with national and sector leaders
- Meet fellow professionals to share best practice
- Return to your practice with new approaches
- Discover the many career options available
- Meet over 80 companies representing products and services for the profession.
Who should attend?
- Occupational therapists
- End-of-life and long-term conditions care professionals
- Health and social caremanagers and policymakers
- Occupational therapy researchers and innovators
- Occupational therapy support workers and technical instructors
- Educators with an interest in occupational therapy
- Suppliers of products and services in health and social care
- Service users
For more information on this event, visit the BAOT/COT website.