One of the world’s leading podiatrists, Howard Dananberg, will be visiting Australia to conduct seminars in Melbourne, Brisbane and Sydney for the month of May only.
When & Where
Saturday May 10th – La Trobe Uni. Bundoora Campus – Melbourne
Monday May 12th – Uni.Qld. St Lucia Campus – Brisbane
Sunday May 18th – Grace Hotel – Sydney CBD
- Concepts in sagittal plane motion
- Management of Functional Hallux Limitus – (Fhl)
- Clinical entities (hallux limitus, plantar fasciitis)
- Anatomy and Pathology of the Lower Back
- Theory of Chronic low back pain (CLBP) and sagittal plane restriction
- Manipulation of the Lower Extremity
- Concepts in patient assessment
About the Speaker
Howard J. Dananberg: Recognised by Podiatry Management Magazine as one of the top 10 most influential podiatrists of the last 20 years. His clinical papers on sagittal plane restriction – Fhl and CLBP have been published in many peer review journals. Howard is an internationally renowned Keynote speaker and a member of the Vasyli Think Tank™.
For more information on this event, click here.