Life Skills Therapy Center and Therapy Works present to you a seminar titled An Introduction to the Use of Cognitive Strategies to Enable Children’s Occupational Performance.
This seminar will present an introduction to the use of cognitive strateges to increase motor competence in children. The Cognitive Orientation to daily Occupational Performance (CO-OP) Approach will be highlighted. It will include a discussion on:
- the theoretical framework underpinning cognitive strategies in general and CO-OP in particular;
- the key features of the CO-OP;
- global and domain specific strategies;
- populations with which the CO-OP may be used;
- current evidence supporting the use of the CO-OP.
When & Where
July 13, 2008
9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
So, what’s women’s lingerie got to do with all of this? Nothing really. Just make sure you check this event out. For registration and further information, please call 02-8530358 or 8530121 and look for Sally or Cris.