When & Where
August 3, 2014 (SUNDAY)
Our Lady of Lourdes Hospital
What you are going to expect:
1. Learn how to detect and treat problems in the shoulder fascia using IMPULSE ADJUSTING TOOL (FLMT using a research proven new technology)
2. See live an musculoskeletal ultrasound imaging and determine its correlations with our sensitive provocative tests for shoulder.
3. Know what is the current evidence on manual therapy techniques on shoulder dysfunctions. PRACTICE WHAT IS ONLY EFFECTIVE!
4. Learn how to apply the evidence-based osteoarticular evaluation and manipulation techniques.
5. Learn from a veteran sports physiotherapist (the best person to teach this exercises) the practical and again, evidence-based proprioceptive and motor control exercises to address and prevent shoulder dysfunctions.
Dr. Valentin C. Dones III, PhD, MSPT, PTRP, CMT, DMS
(The Expert Manual Physiotherapist)
Dr. Consuelo G. Suarez, PhD, MD, FPARM, MSPT
(The Rehabilitation Specialist)
Dr. Janine Dizon, PhD, MSPT, PTRP
(The Research Guru)
Mr. Christian Rimando, MSPT, PTRP
(The Manual Physiotherapy Educator)
Mr. Alberto S. Ang Jr., PTRP
(The Veteran Sports Physiotherapist)
For further information, click here to download the program flyer.
Or contact the organisers at —
Contact number: +639178684353
Email Address: email@example.com