When & Where
20 September 2008
9 am – 12 noon; 1-3 PM
CAMP AVR, University of the Philippines, Manila
About the Speaker
Zielfa Maslin was recently awarded a Doctor of Philosophy degree from the United Kingdom (UK). She is the author of “Management in Occupational Therapy”, a book that provides an introduction to the functions and responsibilities of an OT in a managerial role. She was Course Director of Occupational Therapy at Crawley College in the UK. Zielfa is an alumna of the UP Manila College of Allied Medical Professions.
1. Explain rationale of teaching CAA.
2. Define CAA and explain elements of this approach.
3. Explain marking criteria and its use.
4. Practice giving reasons for interventions and using marking criteria.
5. Critique CAA and explore ways of using CAA in clinical supervision.
Registration starts at 8:00 AM on a first come, first served basis.
Course fee: 600 Php
CAMP Alumni: 500 Php
Limited slots only!
For inquiries and reservations, please call Chrissy Coronel or Eric Aguila at 5267125 or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.