Life Skills Therapy Center and Therapy Works Inc. invite you to Course 2 of the Sensory Integration Workshop Series: Assessment of Sensory Processing Skills Using Standardized and Non-Standardized Methods.
Planning and implementing effective intervention is contingent upon an accurate and comprehensive assessment. This workshop is designed to help professionals gain knowledge and skills in assessing sensory processing skills using standardized and non-standardized approaches. A critique of the different assessment tools will be presented. Participants will be given the opportunity to administer and interpret different assessment tools including:
1. Sensory Profile
2. Sensory Profile for Infants and Toddlers
3. Sensory Profile for Adolescents and Adults
4. Sensory Profile School Companion
5. Sensory Processing Measure
6. Touch Inventory for Elementary School Children
7. Bruininsk-Oseretsky Test of Motor Proficiency 2 (BOT-2)
Where & When
30 September 2007, Sunday
Therapy Works, Paranaque City, Philippines
Early registration is encouraged as slots are limited to only 20. Pre-requisites for this seminar are attendance of Course 1 and background on psychometric properties of tests.
For registration and further information, please call Cris or Sally at (632) 8530121/8530358.