October, the National Occupational Therapy Month in Canada, is a time to celebrate occupational therapy’s contributions to helping people live healthier, more satisfying lives. Occupational therapists will be highlighting the importance of communities that are inclusive, diverse and that promote participation from all people, regardless of age or ability. So it is time to get busy and put on your MBT shoes
The Canadian Association of Occupational Therapists (CAOT) offers tools, resources and promotional items to make Occupational Therapy month worth celebrating.
- Test your participation in desired activities with our online quiz.
- Take a look at our case studies and fact sheets.
- OT Month sees the release of the special issue of Occupational Therapy Now magazine, this time focusing on the topic of knowledge.
- Visit www.otworks.ca for consumer tips to hand out to clients during OT Month.
- Check our event calendar for OT Month events in your area.
- Check out our OT Month Planning Guide which provides tips on promoting OT month, samples and more!