When & Where
March 21-24, 2009
Las Vegas, NV
Highlights of the 2009 conference …
- Two popular Preconferences: “Managing Challenging Behaviors” and “Pediatric Feeding Problems” with new speakers and topics.
- 24 Concurrent Sessions covering a wide variety of topics, allowing you to build an educational program to meet your professional needs and interests.
- Assessment tips and intervention strategies to use in your work setting.
- New perspectives and potential solutions to your daily challenges.
- Opportunities for interactive, dynamic exchanges with expert faculty members.
- Time to problem-solve and build professional relationships with colleagues from across the country.
- A chance to relax and renew your enthusiasm so you can return to work feeling recharged, informed and ready to meet the next challenge!
- Las Vegas – the sun-filled city of fun, fabulous food and headliner entertainment
For more information, please click here.