When & Where
18 – 21 February 2009
The aim of this conference is to facilitate collaboration between internationally renowned researchers across all disciplines to help find the answers to cerebral palsy. The conference will have a theme of ‘Across the Life-span’.
The conference will consist of invited key note addresses, scientific paper presentations, scientific poster discussions, seminars and advanced practitioner workshops.
- Aetiology and Prevention of Cerebral Palsy
- Basic Science – Implications for Aetiology or Intervention
- Early Intervention
- Upper-limb Rehabilitation and Measurement
- Long-term Outcomes of Intervention
- Outcomes – Impacting on Participation and Quality of Life
- Adult Cerebral Palsy Outcomes
For more information, please click here.