ATRIEV, a computer school for the blind and visually impaired, will conduct the following computer training courses in the first half of 2009:
PC Operations with Access Technology (Low Vision)
Trains students in basic computer literacy, especially in the use of a screen magnification software in tandem with Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, plus Internet, email, instant messaging and basic trouble shooting. The course also includes
competencies in work ethics and quality standards.
Digital Early Intervention Training for Kids
Teaches blind and visually impaired kids grades IV to Vi the Windows environment and Word Processing software in tandem with a screen reader or screen magnification software.
Class Schedule: 04 to 29 May 2009
Mondays-Fridays, 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Completely filled up Application Form available for download or at the ATRIEV office
- 2 pieces (1-by-1) ID photo
- Personal interview by a member of the ATRIEV training team
- Photocopy of diploma / certificates (whichever is applicable)
- Photocopy of report card or transcript of records (whichever is applicable)
- Consent of parent or guardian (for minors and those supported by parents)
- Medical certificate for visual acuity
Registration fee: Php200.00 only
Tuition fee sponsorships are also available. Limited slots only!
For more information, click here or visit ATRIEV at 1680 E. Rodriguez Boulevard, Barangay Immaculate Concepcion, Cubao, Quezon City, Philippines, or call them at +632-725-4191.