Theme: Sharing the World of Occupation from Latin America
When & Where
4 to 7 May 2010
Congress themes include:
1. Human Rights and Occupational Therapy
2. Occupational Therapy practice development
3. Culture and Occupation
4. Occupational Practice: Past and Future Trends
5. Quality and Management
6. Occupational Therapy Education: The Profession & Discipline
7. Occupation, Daily Life, Subjectivity and Occupational Therapy
Call for papers is now open and submissions are invited from people interested in presenting papers, workshops, and poster presentations. Deadline is on 15 April 2009.
For more information, click here.