When & Where
April 23 to 26, 2009
Houston, Texas, USA
Over 600 educational sessions, hundreds of leaders and potential employers, and thousands of colleagues will provide news, information, and discussion about the serious challenges OT faces and offer guidance on navigating through it. Some of these areas are—
· Health care reform and its impact on OT
· Clinical issues in many practice areas that focus on skills and assessments
· Competency in practice that adds value to employers
· Preserving consumer access to OT services
· Grassroots advocacy to keep OT reimbursement viable
· Public awareness of OT by consumers and health care professionals
· Protecting OT jobs from the recession.
Click here for more information on this event.