The Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) announces that 550 out of 868 passed the Physical Therapist Licensure Examination and 107 out of 170 passed the Occupational Therapist Licensure Examination given by the Board of Physical and Occupational Therapy in the cities of Manila and Cebu this August 2015.
Congratulations to all successful examinees!
Monday, 6 July 2015, at 07:30 pm
Sydney, GMT +10 (5:30 PM Philippine Time)
– What contributes to anterior hip pain or impingement biomechanically?
– Can other areas of the body have an effect on the hip and it’s mechanics and function?
– Common causes of anterior hip pain
– Hip bony and muscular anatomy
– Hip biomechanics review
– Anterior hip pain causes
– Labral tears and impingement
– Potential effects of the SIJ and Lumbar spine on the hip
– Potential effects of the foot on the hip
– Potential effects of the thorax on the hip
– Treatment options for the hip
Click here to register for this free event.
When & Where
15 November 2014 / 16 November 2014
College of Allied Medical Professions
University of the Philippines Manila
The UP Physical Therapy Department invites you to the first part of the hands-on workshop series entitled “Applying Basic Proprioceptive Neuromuscular Facilitation in PT Practice” to be facilitated by Mr. Christopher S. Cayco, PTRP.
For more details, visit: https://www.facebook.com/up.physicaltherapy or contact Dana Laron through UP-CAMP telephone number 02-526-7125.
When & Where
4 November 2014
Eastwood Richmonde Hotel
This workshop is a great forum for parents, therapists, educators, social workers and public to share the expertise and experiences in intervention and treatments for autism. We strongly believe that the participants will bring home with them enhanced knowledge and skills in evidence-based treatments for autism and related disorders.
For enquiries, contact —
Phone: (02) 504-1072 (0998) 997-4171 (0917) 507-3656