Core Skills Therapy Center invites you to a seminar-workshop for parents, speech-language pathologists, and speech pathology students on assessment and management of auditory and language processing disorders that impact a child’s overall development, learning, and language function. Presented by Ms. Anna-Kathrina Abraham (Speech-Language Pathologist).
Salitao Hall, Christ the King Seminary Compound
E. Rodriguez Avenue (near Quezon City Sports Club)
September 23, 2007 (Sunday)
8:00 am – 4:00 pm
PhP 950 / Parents
PhP 950 / Speech-Language Pathologists
PhP 600 / Students
For inquiries and reservation, please call 4101525 /7127496 or text 0917-5277507 (Susie), 0917-3271728 (Bambie), 0917-3271636 (Nancy).
At the end of the course the participant is expected to:
- Understand the Bobath concept in its current form, and its applications in the assessment and treatment of the child with cerebral palsy.
- Identify the needs of children with cerebral palsy based on the Bobath clinical classification.
- Apply principles of Bobath in making sound assessment.
- Discuss possible treatment strategies based on the Bobath approach.
- Choose appropriate treatment options based on the needs of a child with cerebral palsy.
- Demonstrate skill in handling and implementing tone influencing patterns during supervised practice sessions with a partner and supervised treatment sessions with a child with cerebral palsy.
Mr. Jung-Sun Hong
Senior International Bobath Instructor; Vice-President of the ABPIA and Vice-Director of the Bobath Children’s Hospital, South Korea.
Mr. Katsumasa Kii
Senior International Bobath Instructor; Member of the ABPIA and Head of Children’s Center, Bobath Memorial Hospital, Tokyo, Japan.
With Bobath International Instructors and Bobath-trained medical professionals from the Korean Bobath Association and the Japan Bobath Association
Continue reading Bobath Pediatric Introductory Course in Manila